Self Help Brochures – Housing
To download full brochures and self-help materials, click on the links below.
The information on the attached materials is NOT legal advice. If you are seeking representation or legal advice, please contact the LASC Intake Department at 614-241-2001 or complete an online application. An attorney client relationship does not exist between you and the Legal Aid Society of Columbus.
- Rights and Duties of Tenants in Franklin County
- Right and Duties of Tenants in Ohio
- Security Deposits – Franklin County
- Security Deposits – Central Ohio
- Rent Escrow – Housing Conditions Problems in Franklin County
- Rent Escrow – Housing Conditions Problems in Central Ohio
- Evictions – What to Do, How to Respond – Central Ohio
- Evictions – What to Do, How to Respond – Franklin County